So I finally finished this series today, and I am elated to do this tag I was tagged for it by Sep@Online Days.
Do check out her blog!
Even though I was tagged at Soaring Firebolt, I thought I’d do it here! (Hope you don’t mind Sep!)
- Thank whoever tagged you and link back to their post!
- Link to the original tag’s creator: Sabrina @ Notes From a Paper Plane Nomad! Please credit if using these graphics, these eyeballs didn’t dry out squinting at a screen for nothing!
- Pick a book that fits each prompt.
- Tag whoever, as many or as few as you like!
- Post these rules and list of prompts in your tag post. If you copy-paste the rules, it should automatically pingback to me so I’ll see your tag post!
So I’m gonna use Sabrina’s graphics because they are so pretty!
That has to be the Girl Online series, I thought I was not gonna like it, but I fell in love with it!
This definitely has to be Other Words for Home by Jasmine Warga, this was so beautiful!!!
A Good Girl’s Guide to Murder duh!
It was so awesome!!
AND the book was just as promising as it’s awesome name! Though it’s sequel was a bit depressing at the end……..
Cindrella is Dead though I didn’t enjoy it much..
The Diary of a Young Girl by Anne Frank
This was such a beautiful book!!!!!!
I loved how she kept her ideals even though everything around her was a mess
Grandma’s Bag of Stories by Sudha Murty is DA BEST COLLECTION EVER!!!!!!!
So I had to think a lot for this one, but I suppose the Worst Witch series fits this!
I’m afraid I haven’t read, or that I just don’t remember, sorry, so let’s skip this one!
DRACO IS COMPLICATED!!!!!!!!!!
HARRY POTTER BECAUSE DRACO MALFOY IS COMPLICATED YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!
DRACOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO (I LOVE HIM)
This surely has to be Artichoke Hearts by Sita Brahmachari!
It was so heartfelt and touching!!
Set Fire to the Gods!!
You know what, Doom Room would most certainly have been better than this, the start was so slow, and yk what nvm.
The answer to this, EVERY SINGLE RICK RIORDAN BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Once again thank you so much for tagging me!!